anyone use a Eclipse Deepscan DD 1400 for the MXT? if so, how do u like it?

OroGrande

Apr 1, 2007
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Hi B......, I contacted White's Technical Support and asked the same question! They were very helpful and as a result, I ordered the Eclipse DD (6X10). I will baptize it this weekend in Orogrande. If your there and see a head bobbing up and down, that will be me, lol. Wish me luck, hope to see you out and about. HH, Orogrande....

BamaBill

Nov 8, 2006
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have the 6 X 10 DD as well and it has replaced the stock on my machine. I find it easier to pinpoint with than the stock coil, fits in tighter spots better and has better target seperation. The 6X10 also gets close to the same depth as the stock coil in moderate or better ground. I wouldn't bother with the 1400, as it has too much of a weight penalty for general hunting. Now, if you're relic hunting and locate a camp, swinging the 1400 for a short amount of time might be ok if the ground is kind of bad and you want the depth to get as much as possible of what's there.

OP
OP
chong2

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
hey J, im pretty sure ill get the 4x10 later, but the next few "big" hunts i do, will be open areas, im looking for a specific relic;) i heard the 4x10 does good on gold. if im out there ill yell to you:) also i was gonna ask if i gave you the video on the mxt? because if i didnt, i got the instruction dvd with my new mxt and can mail one to you. its kinda helpful, they keep it simple and am sure you have already figured the basics. let me know

OroGrande

Apr 1, 2007
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I do have the video! Thanks for the offer, appreciate it. Love my MXT! Thanks....Hope to see you in the boonies.....HH, Orogrande.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions