What's new

Anyone used the Garrett Pro Pointer?

Massbaycolonist

Full Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Hi. Has anyone used the Garrett Pro Pointer? It is pricey with an MSRP of $149. Thank you. Have a safe and rewarding season. Kevin
 
I have one, it's great!
 
My wife bought me one for Christmas from Kellyco. . . it was under $130 plus, there were a few other "freebies" included with it.
It's a wonderful piece of equipment and you won't be sorry if you choose to purchase one. . . I love mine.
 
Love mine, don't want to hunt without it, only issue is you can't turn off the sound. I love how it vibrates more the closer you get.
 
Think i need to buy another one. One for me and the girlfriend. Great little tool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom