What's new

Anyone used the Whites Spectra V3?

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
5,682
Reaction score
6,497
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi there--just curious if anyone has used the Whites Spectra V3 and what you think of it/what you've heard about it please.

Thanks.

All the best,

Lanny
 
Upvote 0
Hi Lanny. I have done quite a bit of reading posts about the Spectra and I think it could be a fascinating piece of gear. Different metals show up different colours on the graph and apparently you learn very quickly what colour should be on top etc. I was considering one, but as I wanted to hunt gold as well my Dealer steered me to the MXT instead. I would love to have a play with one but my next machine has got to be a TDI Pro.

The Cat
 
Apparently the V3i is part of some lawsuit with Minelab or something? What's up with that?

All the best,

Lanny
 
I hadn't heard that one Lanny. I did hear a RUMOUR that Whites had to change the name at one point as it was the same as something else. I reiterate, it is a rumour.

The Cat
 
Hey Wildcat--thanks for the info. I don't know exactly what's going on--I'd just like to know if the machine is any good or not and let the lawyers hammer out whatever it is they think needs pounding and pleading for.

All the best,

Lanny
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom