What's new

Anyone Wanna Trade

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
I want to trade the dime and half in this picture. I got them today from a bank in the Ghetto. I am not a coin collector and figured they would be better with someone that would aprishiate them more than me..I collect scrap gold and silver for weight. So if someone wants to trade some 40%ers 90%kennedys or scrap jewlery for them I will..Make me an offer if you are interested. Otherwise I will throw these in the scrap pile.. O ya I also collect paper money 1960's and older.


Dime is a 1889
Half is a 1876 CC
 

Attachments

  • Front.webp
    Front.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 316
  • Rear.webp
    Rear.webp
    40 KB · Views: 302
  • Front.webp
    Front.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 317
  • Rear.webp
    Rear.webp
    40 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0
I think you should keep them and pass them down through your famlly and the story of the amazing Ghetto trip that paid off and the half is worth around $40 in that condition and the dime is worth $16
 
I have this 14k I will trade for all.

I found this kids ring in a tot lot by some swings. Not even an inch below the wood chips. Sorry for the flash, it is gold not plated.
2607662194_fc025a48ee.jpg


2606832971_c5a176cb05.jpg


2607662418_af54edd475.jpg
 
You should just keep them for your own stash. The half is not in very good condition, but is still a cool find.\

No way the half is worth 40 dollars though. I did a quick search online and some are for sale around 30 dollars that are a few notches higher.

Jim
 
WOW! Those are superb finds!! 1 seated is crazy, 2 at once is INSANE!!! I wish I could make an offer, but I doubt I can compete with the others here. WAY TO GO!
 
Be a shame to melt that old silver. Comparable coins on ebay that have actually sold indicate a value of about $30 for both seated coins.
 
I dont want to hold them. They are not my cup O tea. I did some research on them and found several examples some a tad bit better some a tad bit worse. Seems that the to coins together are worth around 42-45 dollars for both together..So whatever you want to offer should be around there.......Sound fair?
 
I have a small waterfront house... if you are interested i would really like that seated...just jokin

-Golden Silver :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom