Justhavinfun
Greenie
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2012
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- British Columbia
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
These items were all collected in and around the city where my Family and I live. We do a lot of exploring and sometimes find interesting items. The city we live in has a history of First Nations occupation. We've come across many cache pits, culturally modified trees, etc. If somebody can help in identifying what these items are, that would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!
These items were all collected in and around the city where my Family and I live. We do a lot of exploring and sometimes find interesting items. The city we live in has a history of First Nations occupation. We've come across many cache pits, culturally modified trees, etc. If somebody can help in identifying what these items are, that would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!
Attachments
Upvote
0
so I can show them to forum members. I would love a few of you to look at them too. I see you there, Gator, so do me a favor and watch that thread tomorrow. I am gonna want to paper and sell the four of them. They are old. Very beautifully made. Perfect, actually. One of them as three of the four original legs and my friend cannot find the one that broke off!!! But three are perfect and all different periods. I need a recommendation on somebody that can paper and maybe help me move the four pieces. I never sell anything lol. I only horde, I do not sell.






