What's new

Anything to these Roman Coins?

timekiller

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
3,853
Reaction score
966
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not my field of know.They were given to me.So I'm not beyond canning them. :laughing7:
Thanks for your help.
Pete, :hello:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1486.webp
    IMG_1486.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1487.webp
    IMG_1487.webp
    72.2 KB · Views: 235
From the question I guess you mean value :dontknow: If so, you could get that lot of common type for about $5 :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
From the question I guess you mean value :dontknow: If so, you could get that lot of common type for about $5 :thumbsup:
Not so much value as long as they are real.So I guess real they are.
Thanks Cru,
Pete, :hello:
 
Upvote 0
Timekiller said:
CRUSADER said:
From the question I guess you mean value :dontknow: If so, you could get that lot of common type for about $5 :thumbsup:
Not so much value as long as they are real.So I guess real they are.
Thanks Cru,
Pete, :hello:

Oh yes, they are all real :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
I agree, not the value, but the history! wow, to hold that history is amazing to me.
 
Upvote 0
mamabear said:
I agree, not the value, but the history! wow, to hold that history is amazing to me.

me too, just wanted to answer the question :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom