SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2012 #1 I found this on a little hunt this afternoon.......... Upvote 0
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2012 Thread Owner #2 ......and no i didn't find it in some stupid cornfield
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2012 #3 Very Nice! What is the large one, a preform?
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Nov 21, 2012 #4 Nice! Way to work that corn field!!
Buckleberry Hero Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 657 Reaction score 832 Golden Thread 0 Nov 21, 2012 #5 Those cornfields are really producing for ya!
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2012 Thread Owner #6 id call that a crude knife digger cornfields are for sissies
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2012 #7 I'm liking the material of that blade.
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2012 Thread Owner #8 GatorBoy said: I'm liking the material of that blade. Click to expand... im thinking its vanport flint but im not really sure on it.
GatorBoy said: I'm liking the material of that blade. Click to expand... im thinking its vanport flint but im not really sure on it.
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2012 Thread Owner #9 could be some blue flintridge but the texture and weight is different than flintridge..
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2012 Thread Owner #10 could be some exotic flint some adena brought back from vacationing in the caymans for all I know......
could be some exotic flint some adena brought back from vacationing in the caymans for all I know......
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2012 #11 Well, I stand corrected. He actually does find artifacts. lol
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 22, 2012 Thread Owner #12 The Grim Reaper said: Well, I stand corrected. He actually does find artifacts. lol Click to expand... your so funny
The Grim Reaper said: Well, I stand corrected. He actually does find artifacts. lol Click to expand... your so funny
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 22, 2012 Thread Owner #13 whats the flint type steve the all knowing?
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2012 #14 It reminds me of this broken piece from Kentucky.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2012 #15 After a little searching.. I think it's Georgetown Flint. Looks like it made its way along the Ohio River.
After a little searching.. I think it's Georgetown Flint. Looks like it made its way along the Ohio River.
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 4, 2012 Thread Owner #16 I'm not so sure of that my colleagues and I have come to the conclusion that its definitely something other than what you think it is.
I'm not so sure of that my colleagues and I have come to the conclusion that its definitely something other than what you think it is.