Apology to releventchair

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
The other day, I totally jumped to, ( the WRONG ), conclusion when I read a post I had thought was directed towards myself and reacted inappropriately. At the time, I thought this was out of character for releventchair as I have known him since 2015 and ALWAYS found him a GREAT person to talk to, NEVER an argument or disagreement. Instead of doing what was pointed out to me by a dear friend and wait a few days, I immediately engaged my foot in mouth instead of my brain. I want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to, ( and hopefully still ), my friend. I am sorry for my comeback post releventchair as I was wrong and I have since deleted it. :notworthy: :notworthy: :coffee2: :coffee2: :notworthy: :notworthy:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey , I had a major hand in the confusing post.

Simon , you've been nothing but polite with me all along these years. As you have with others we both enjoy seeing posting .
No offence can taken by me when a post of mine throws you off. That's on me to recognize going forward to strive for better clarity.

And it's likely I'll type another confusing post before it's over.
We're fine. Garbled at times on my end , but still, we're fine.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
IDK, rchair.

giphy.gif

I think you should have held out for ice cream.
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey , I had a major hand in the confusing post.

Simon , you've been nothing but polite with me all along these years. As you have with others we both enjoy seeing posting .
No offence can taken by me when a post of mine throws you off. That's on me to recognize going forward to strive for better clarity.

And it's likely I'll type another confusing post before it's over.
We're fine. Garbled at times on my end , but still, we're fine.

==========

Thank you RC. You are truly a gentleman.

I still must accept full responsibility as I felt it was out of character coming from you and I failed to verify the facts first and so this one is on me alone.

I am glad we can continue to be friends :notworthy: :occasion14: Friends.jpg

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All is good. Well Done Gentlemen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread