What's new

App on iphone help

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Got new iphone 5 and can't remember password. I'm logged into my iPod and it stays logged on 24-7 so I never have to log in. Some help on password recovery would be greatly appreciated;)
 
Take it into a Best Buy and have the phone geeks correct it for you. Did you use the simple 4 digit code or something longer?

I am afraid to set a pass code on mine cause I forget my name.???
 
Last edited:
CW you should have pm with new pw from admin, let me know....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom