What's new

Apps?

Blewfur

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
109
Reaction score
250
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Nokta Makro Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone use any apps that could be helpful to treasure hunters. I use C:geo for Geocaching.
 
I use Avenza Maps for GPS tracking, location and pinpointing places of significance. I also use LandGlide to find out who owns the land and get their contact information.
 
On my iPhone I use "coordinates" for recording finds and navigating to sites. I'm currently looking at some of the ArcGIS apps, they seem well suited for detecting.
 
'What three Words' is a free app I use.
Every 3 metre square of the world has been given a unique combination of three words. so you can save a location add a photo and tag if you wish. its really useful
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom