What's new

April 12 & 13 freshwater

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 k gold band 3grams men's silver ring with a star and the rest are stainless and tungsten this lake just opened the park April first and is very low I hope to find more gold here

image-1272989112.webp



image-2642718084.webp



image-3873611821.webp



image-1358501550.webp



image-2491835483.webp



image-2016164036.webp



image-1260026299.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice Finds!! Congratulations:occasion14:
 
Terrific detecting, bluediamounds 55:thumbsup:

Keep going back there!

Lorraine
 
I found one of those pentagram rings a while back, too. Nice bunch of stuff there.
 
Nothing wrong with those finds! Congrats
 
9 rings in two days...wow...congrats on the gold and silver.
 
Congrats on the finds.
I hope you can continue to take advantage
of the opportune situation.
Good luck.
 
nice work as usual!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom