Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in Kalamazoo I hunt the local softball complex and I've been hunting it for years, I managed to find me an old Canadian cent, couple wheats (29,57), a silver .925 ring with some cubics, a key, baseball medallion and some clad. I don't know when the park was built but I suspect shortly after WW2. I have found some really old stuff here that dates back to civil war era before, it's where I found my first civil war token. It was a celery farm before the ballpark as far as I know but you can see at one end where there use to be a road going through it. Most detectorists won't hunt here and about the only other person I see detecting there is my brother. They say its hunted out but I say bull ticky ;D

april26.1.jpg
april26.2.jpg
april26.3.jpg

Upvote 0

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I will take a hunted out park like that any day, nice score. Naturally I like the Canadian cent, I found a 1917 like that last year.
Good hunting,
ZDD

OP
OP
Giant056

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I will take a hunted out park like that any day, nice score. Naturally I like the Canadian cent, I found a 1917 like that last year.
Good hunting,
ZDD

I like finding the old Canadian coins too, there's quite a few in the dirt here in Michigan, here's one of my favorite Canada coins, I haven't seen another one posted on the detecting forums yet.

Canadadollar.JPG

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice ring!!!

Top Member Reactions