What's new

Apush: A bit more

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weeks finds were fair. A bit more to add to the pile. My new dump system worked well and the deposit was right on the "money." Easy access and quick. Can't beat that. And there are enough branches to move around as not to wear out my welcome.

11 boxes
3-Walkers
2-Bens
7-1964s
23-40%
2-Cameo clads

1 roll contained 3-1964s and another contained a Walker, a Ben, and a 40%. Those were a nice site to see.

Plus 5 War Nickels and 1-1916 Rough Buff to add to the pile this week. Dimes were a skunk.


Hope everyone has a great week! Snow/ice has melted so I am off to metal detect this morning. :icon_sunny:

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Rolls with multiple silver are the best. Nice additions, and good luck metal detecting. :icon_thumright:

HH

Nick
 
Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nearly 50/50 on the 90's and 40's !
I have such an urge to MD, and in fact had planned an expedition,but the snows came early and hard.
Going to have to wait till spring now. In past winters that when the weather was milder I did some winter detecting.
HH
Rich
 
Well done!Sounds like your system works.Would love to metal detect especially since I've been given some clues.Good luck!
 
Real nice finds, Apush! Keep at it and "Riley" says Hi!
rileyboy
 
That's a lot of boxes, but you are getting good silver! Way to go on the 90s...

HSH :icon_thumleft:
 
Apush,
Those are great numbers and a good variety with good splits between the 90/40's! Congratulations!
You are working some real volume on those coins, I think that will pay off for you.
I like to see the Cameo proofs. That frosted coloring against the mirrored surface of the coin is really a thing of some beauty and craftsmanship.
Keep it up! :icon_thumleft:
Steve
 
Great job!! 11 Boxes? Wow, that is a lot of coin......i do 4 a week, and find that tiring!!
 
:icon_thumleft: Now thats a good week!

Always nice to see those Walkers. I've only found 4 in about a year of CRHing. Nice job!
 
great job!! I had three walkers in one roll last week. And i have to say, it really gives you alot of drive to open as much as you can. My brother and I hit the beach with the metal detecters today. I had 4 rings all silver, and he had a gold chain. So at least I got my fix for today. Good luck and HH.
 
Pretty good week Ms Apush. Better than mine. I went through 15 bags/boxes and only got 1 - Walker, 1 - 90% and 19 - 40%. Not bad though considering 11 of the bags/boxes were skunks. It's called perserverance !!! Good luck next week. HH

FL Junkman
 
Awesome scores!!! WTG!!! and congrats on the new dump system working!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom