What's new

Apush: A Slow Down

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, thanks to everyone that has been so helpful to me these past months. I have only been CRHing for about six or so months and have found a wealth of information--not to mention lots of really, really wonderful folks.

It is time for me to slow down as school is approaching and I have to continue to work on my next educational degree. I won't be posting as often but I will view when I can. Hopefully it will be more than less. I will still get my boxes when I can, but chances are working 60-70 hours per week plus college classes will really put a hamper on my posts.

Thanks to all! And a Big HH. Obediah, Diver_Down, Mr. Hartford, Rileyboy, Silvercop, Enamel7, Coolpix9, and scores of others: THANK YOU! :notworthy:

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
apush said:
First, thanks to everyone that has been so helpful to me these past months. I have only been CRHing for about six or so months and have found a wealth of information--not to mention lots of really, really wonderful folks.

It is time for me to slow down as school is approaching and I have to continue to work on my next educational degree. I won't be posting as often but I will view when I can. Hopefully it will be more than less. I will still get my boxes when I can, but chances are working 60-70 hours per week plus college classes will really put a hamper on my posts.

Thanks to all! And a Big HH. Obediah, Diver_Down, Mr. Hartford, Rileyboy, Silvercop, Enamel7, Coolpix9, and scores of others: THANK YOU! :notworthy:

apush :read2:

Apush,
Enjoyed your posts,and finds. Good luck with your degree !
Best,
Rich
 
Apush, You will certainly be missed - your energy and enthusiasm , has been a welcome addition
to this site - and I'm sure we can count on one hand the number of ladies who frequent this forum
in fact I'm hard pressed to think of a single lady - since L J retired , other than yourself !
blessings to you ! Argentium.
 
Just hunt when you can, and let us know how your doing once in a while. Good luck with school
 
Theres always next summer......... Good luck on your schoolings.

Mojo
 
Enjoyed having ya around and i wish ya luck on the school year. Dont put off those urges to hunt or post or you will go postal.
 
You need to get Mr. Apush to pick up the slack. :wink:
HH
Gilbert
 
a slow down

ya, post when possible...ive really enjoyed ur company, and reading ur finds, and hope to enjoy them for a long time more...good luck out there, keep it up and hh!
PS good luck on ur school(ing)!
-CHAINCHOMP
 
Re: a slow down

You weren't here long, maybe you'll have some big finds in the narrow times you can CRH in days to come & still drop in, post your exploits. Adios for now guess.
 
Apush,
"Riley" and I are really going to miss you. Your energy and enthusiasm have been an inspiration to eveyone here on the forum. Don't foreget us and tune in once in a while. Best of luck with school.
rileyboy
 
If you need some tuition money(for beer,wine,ice,etc.) I would be happy to buy your silver from you. Good luck this Fall, Jim
 
Good Luck to you with your studies. You have certainly been a breath of fresh air and a kind presence on the forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom