What's new

Apush: Is anyone interested? PM me.

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the story:

I am working like a dog. Have a 7:30AM meeting with a counselor that has issues with schedules. At 8:30 I have a meeting with our STEM teachers (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) which lasts for 3 hours. Then at 12:00, I have to be at Central Office for a curriculum meeting. Needless to say, stress is on the horizon as I am being pulled 20 different ways. Just part of an assistant principal's job. That is what they pay me for.

The last meeting ends at 4:00. I head back to my school to do dual credit work (this is where high school kids enroll in classes that are college level and high school at the same time). As I am pulling up to the parking lot, my daughter's boyfriend texts me. This is rare as he has only done this 3x in 9 months. He says there is an issue and I need to come home. I panic thinking that there is an issue with my child who is 25 (and she is my only child). Get home and he asks my permission to marry my daughter. I am estactic, as is Mr. Apush. He is everything we have ever wanted for our daughter (the youngest Mason in Texas that is a master of a lodge--what ever that means--and he is a Republican---not that that really matters! I am a yellow-dog. Some of you may know what that means--if you are older.

Now I have to pay for a wedding! Anyone interested, I will be selling my 40%ers. I have 250 all found CRH. Please PM me if you think this is something you may be interested in.

You never know what will be instore for you one day. P.S.: I got to see the ring, and it is beautiful! If anyone knows where I should try to make a sale, please let me know.

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Congrats, I'm a Mason and a yellow dog! ;)

While there's always an exception, Mason's are usually good trustworthy men. The master of the lodge is like the president of the lodge.
 
Apush , Although I'm not a buyer on your 40%ers , Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!! this is very
happy news indeed - especially the fact that you and Mr. Apush seem very enthusiastic about
this young man . Nice hearing from you as well ! Argentium.
 
ill offer $125.00 :laughing9:
good luck on the wedding, and hope u can sell ur 40%ers, but unfort. i dont have the $$$ right now to purchase any, other wise i would...but just outta curiousity, pm me about what u want for each coin, just wondering what those things are going for these days. thanks, and hh!
 
I had to sell some today. coin dealer offered 2.00 pre 40% and 12.2 x face for the 90% so I sold them to a friend for that. now it is time to start over.
 
I was just offered $2.25 per half and I shopped around at the coin show and got the offer up to $2.40 a half. That being said, I didn't sell. You should be able to get at least that much from private buyers.
 
apush said:
Here is the story:

I am working like a dog. Have a 7:30AM meeting with a counselor that has issues with schedules. At 8:30 I have a meeting with our STEM teachers (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) which lasts for 3 hours. Then at 12:00, I have to be at Central Office for a curriculum meeting. Needless to say, stress is on the horizon as I am being pulled 20 different ways. Just part of an assistant principal's job. That is what they pay me for.

The last meeting ends at 4:00. I head back to my school to do dual credit work (this is where high school kids enroll in classes that are college level and high school at the same time). As I am pulling up to the parking lot, my daughter's boyfriend texts me. This is rare as he has only done this 3x in 9 months. He says there is an issue and I need to come home. I panic thinking that there is an issue with my child who is 25 (and she is my only child). Get home and he asks my permission to marry my daughter. I am estactic, as is Mr. Apush. He is everything we have ever wanted for our daughter (the youngest Mason in Texas that is a master of a lodge--what ever that means--and he is a Republican---not that that really matters! I am a yellow-dog. Some of you may know what that means--if you are older.

Now I have to pay for a wedding! Anyone interested, I will be selling my 40%ers. I have 250 all found CRH. Please PM me if you think this is something you may be interested in.

You never know what will be instore for you one day. P.S.: I got to see the ring, and it is beautiful! If anyone knows where I should try to make a sale, please let me know.

apush :read2:

Congrats.

I'd rather find my 40% coins than buy them above face, but before you sell take alook at some of the sites that pay decent.

bulliondirect is paying $49.10 per $10 face right now. take away 1% for their fee (.49 per $10 face) and some shipping ($1.5 per $10 face? Probably high) and that still leaves you about $47 per $10 face net. So unless someone is offering you at leat $47 per roll, you'd do better there.

Hope that helps. Good luck on the wedding. :-)
 
Apush,
Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I'm very happy for you and your family. "Riley" says, "Hi, too.
All the best.
rileyboy
 
I have been selling rolls of 40% on ebay for over $50 per roll. Just a thought. Sending them flat rate box can save money as well.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom