apush
Bronze Member
No where near my goal, but still some silver just the same:
10 boxes:
1-Walker
1-1964
14-40%
2-War Nickels (always try to get a box or two per week)
On a positive note, our dumps just got a bit easier. As time marches forward, we learn more about this CRHing hobby. Sometimes, it is just asking simple questions that ease the burdens of life.
Now, I only have to bag up my dumps in plastic-bank-furnished-bags, drop them off, and poof! my account is credited in 3-4 business days. Yes, I know others have posted this wonderous episode, but alas, I never thought to ask my own dump banks. Now, I will be spending less time standing at a coin machine dumping when I can just stroll in and hand over the bags.
HSH,
apush
10 boxes:
1-Walker
1-1964
14-40%
2-War Nickels (always try to get a box or two per week)
On a positive note, our dumps just got a bit easier. As time marches forward, we learn more about this CRHing hobby. Sometimes, it is just asking simple questions that ease the burdens of life.
Now, I only have to bag up my dumps in plastic-bank-furnished-bags, drop them off, and poof! my account is credited in 3-4 business days. Yes, I know others have posted this wonderous episode, but alas, I never thought to ask my own dump banks. Now, I will be spending less time standing at a coin machine dumping when I can just stroll in and hand over the bags. HSH,
apush

Upvote
0

The latter gets really heavy (50lb) when you have a good distance to walk to the entrance like I do. My Chiropractor already tells me it is throwing my back out so I carry the same amount $300.00) in both hands to balance myself.






