What's new

APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

Good Evening All,
December has been a fairly poor month in my part of town. I did not post last week as the finds were very meager to say the least. ???

Glad some of you folks are finding nice stacks of silver. Keeps me going and I enjoy your posts.

After 2 weeks and 23 boxes of halves later:

13-90%
25-40%
1-1940 British Penny (I do love those foreign coins I find in halve boxes)

Plus 3 silver dimes and 2 war nickels from rolls and a few boxes.

Slim, yes, but as Scarlett O'Hara would say, "Tomorrow is another day." Happy Silver Hunting, all!

apush (5 more days and it is 2 weeks of Christmas vacation)--AKA: Road Trips--God Bless Teachers & Principals!
 
Upvote 0
Re: APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

prospective is everything $240.89 in silver .50's for a $19.00 investment is not bad in my book. And what else would you have enjoyed as much in the same time frame.

It is the hunt. The rush while carrying in the boxes knowing you could be carrying boxes of solid rolls of 90% maybe all bens or walkers. Ah the hunt. And a tall glass to ease the pain when it is not as good. But over all you have done very good.

HH
 
Re: APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

Well, sometimes it's not the quanity but the quality. You do have a good ratio of 90's to 40's. Hang in there and keep doing it as long as it's enjoyable. HH

FL Junkman
 
Re: APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

Those are better than my results.. I'm too embarrassed to post mine for this month. Let's just say my numbers are like silvercop's numbers.
 
Re: APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

SFBayArea said:
Those are better than my results.. I'm too embarrassed to post mine for this month. Let's just say my numbers are like silvercop's numbers.
i too never post mine, cuz it would be embarrassing.....
apush, nice score tho for 23 boxes! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

apush said:
God Bless Teachers & Principals!

With state education is in today, I would amend that to God Bless anyone who is willing to work with todays youth to make them tomorrows leaders.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone.
 
Re: APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

Hi apush,

Even though those numbers are paltry in comparison to previous months for you, you are still doing a lot better than most people on here! :icon_thumleft: Good news is you also have many more boxes left this month to make up for the 'low' count. :tongue3: Interestingly, my last 23 boxes have yielded 38 keepers as well ([30] 40%ers and [8] '64s)!!! These numbers are a little lower on average for me as well, but I am very happy to be finding silver keepers after getting into CRH so late in the game!!! :icon_thumright:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

Good score on the silver. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Re: APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

Hey APUSH , Not to shabby,at least your stayin busy. my little vein of the shiny stuff has seemed to have dried up. I will restart in the new year and see if it gets better. Have you found any of the 74 D dbl dies? Of ten boxes inthe last 6 mos I have found 3. Two were of poor quality ahh but oneis a prettylittle thing. Luck to ya ....R
 
Re: APUSH: Not so "Hot" December

Not too bad, Apush! The only metal I got this month is in my right hip. Ha!
Stay well,
rileyboy and "Riley"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom