What's new

Apush On the Road July 18th

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At 6:00 AM, Mr. Apush & I will be on the road, finally, to Galveston. Leaving a day earlier than expected. We will hit as many banks as Mr. Apush will allow. Wish me luck! If the condo we are staying at has a computer, I will post.

Got 2 really nice 40% today. Pristine shape. These I will place in coin holders.

Have a great week everyone, and may loads of silver thunderstorm down upon thee.

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Good luck, Mrs. Apush.
HH,
Legend
 
Happy hunting my the silver rays shine down on you have a great vacation . RON
 
Apush , Have a fun and relaxing trip ,and do please find a lot of silver ! Can hardly wait for your
report . Argentium.
 
Have a sfe journey! Hope you make some good scores.
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom