What's new

Apush: Still in the Game?

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Apush & I finally found a bank that would accept a dump on Saturdays. So, if all goes well, we can still order our 5 boxes per week. There was no way in the world I could have dumped any amount Mon-Fri with my schedule. We shall see how long Mr. Apush will bare the burden of taking Mrs. Apush every Saturday morning 40 miles to dump the halves.

Where there is a will, there is a way.


apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
I wish you luck on your boxes and hope you hit :thumbsup:
 
Every week? Just stash the dumps and make a dump run once a month. You'll ensure that you aren't searching your own dumps and getting deeper into the pallet. Once a month take a run and dump heavy. Be sure to associate the trip not with the unpleasant act of dumping clad but perhaps with a nice lunch. Something the two of you will look forward to.
 
I do a lot of my dumps on Saturday. Have a nice little circuit of banks that have counters and can dump 2k in no time. During the week is rough due to work...
 
Yeah , sounds like you're still in the game, moderately big time too ! I look forward to hearing
of your finds . Argentium.
 
Hi apush,
Glad to see you back on the forum. Best of luck with your upcoming half boxes.
rileyboy and "Riley"
 
Good Suggestion Diver_Down. We are planning to have a nice lunch after we hit the bank today. Yes, once a month--don't want to wear the ol' guy out.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom