What's new

APUSH: This weeks totals

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not what I was hoping for by a long shot, but a few more to add to the "pile." And, lots of dumps along the way.

8 boxes of halves:
1-1964
14-40%
1-1978S & 1-2009S (both clad)

1 box of dimes = 2 silvers
2 boxes of nickels = 2 War Nickels plus 1 dated Buff.

Hope next week picks up. Got football games to monitor next week so the boxes may be cut in half, unless I can get Mr. Apush to go the extra mile. :wink:

HSH,

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
nice dime box, I don't think i have ever got one with 2 silvers

dumping stinks :(
 
Nice score, gotta love silver and football ;D :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
apush said:
Not what I was hoping for by a long shot, but a few more to add to the "pile." And, lots of dumps along the way.

8 boxes of halves:
1-1964
14-40%
1-1978S & 1-2009S (both clad)

1 box of dimes = 2 silvers
2 boxes of nickels = 2 War Nickels plus 1 dated Buff.

Hope next week picks up. Got football games to monitor next week so the boxes may be cut in half, unless I can get Mr. Apush to go the extra mile. :wink:

HSH,

apush :read2:
"Not what you were hoping for..." Sure beats a skunk, or searching through 16 boxes of dimes.
Could be those 8 boxes were sitting on the top of the pallet over next weeks dream box :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
good finds. not bad for a week. you did lots better than me
 
I am so waiting for the week I have off for Thanksgiving. Going to do lots of road trips to make up for my yucky horrible September. I still have over 25 vacation days, thats what school folks get, but I am saving those for the wedding and retirement. 5 more years and I am gonna work at a bank (well, just in my dreams).

HSH everyone,

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom