Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apush: Today's 5 Boxes (photos)

2 out of 5 boxes were el skunkos. I hope everyone does not mind my photos. Just learning how to upload! :laughing7: Yep, you can teach an ol' dog new tricks. So, if I start posting lots of pics, please keep in mind that I am in the "practice mode."

Found my 2nd proof nickel today (1982-S). Been short on the Buffs and Wars as of late. Also found my first Arabic coin in nickel roll.

The Keepers:
2-1964s
18-40%ers

Still hoping for that dream box. Perhaps in 2011.

HSH,
apush :read2:

Attachments

• Photo-Apush 3.jpg
    Photo-Apush 3.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 403
  • Photo-Apush 4.jpg
    Photo-Apush 4.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 393
Upvote 0
Re: Apush: Today's 5 Boxes (photos)

Not too shabby for 5 boxes. I'd happily take that average! Nice job! :icon_thumleft:

You did good Apush.. better than a box on new 2001-D's I got today. :icon_thumleft:
After giving stuff to my order bank and dump bank tellers, I'm still waiting for my own Christmas present.

Nice take, more for your pile. Like the others have said, beautiful ring. Looks a lot like the one I got my wife.

Thank you for the compliments on my manicure and ring (lol)--and the silver as well.

HSH,

Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.Very motivating photos ! I'd like to post photos too.
Maybe one of these days I'll have one of the kids teach me how to use a filmless camera.
HH
Rich

i have always wanted to post a foto but i am afraid i will kill the forum for everyone so i will wait till i have learned more about it your photos were great

Hey Apush,
Nice ring. What a great husband you have!
rileyboy

Yeah, he is a "keeper," too. Not a skunk. :laughing9:

Apush,
Great job! Congratulations on the number of keepers. Got to love those silver rims.

My bride gave me the low-down on photos. She suggested opening them in paint-brush and under the "image tab" pull-down and hit "resize/skew". On the horizontal and vertical line reduce the image from 100 to either 35 or 30 in both spots. Then you can save the image in a smaller format. Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas,
Steve

Apush, you get good consistent silver! Way to go :icon_thumleft:

Merry Christmas and HH!

Awesome silver!!! WTG!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back