What's new

Finally took a Walk...........

legend76

Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
880
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.........towards my best box ever:
Thru 14 boxes (including 4 skunks in a row), I had found 11 40%ers and 2 90%ers (both Bens), I hit pay dirt on box # 15.

Here's the take:
3 90%ers: a 1942 Walker and 2 64 Kenns
14 40%ers: 1965, 1966 (X2), 1967 (X8), 1968-D (X3) and a 1990-S "impaired" clad proof.
The Walker and one of the '64 Kenns had a 40% in the same roll, and one roll had (3) 40%ers in the same roll.
Yippee!!
Merry Christmas everyone and HH,
Legend
Time to see whats in the second box!
 
Upvote 0
Nice going Adam, I'm guessing you're hooked now.. great box :icon_thumleft:
 
Glad to hear you hit it Legend! Been a while since we have heard from you! Hope your next box triples that silver score!

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Great find!!!!! I'd love to have a box like that!!!
 
Woooohoooooo! WTG!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom