What's new

archaic tanged knife

Glenn C

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
422
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Managed a tanged knife today. They don't come easy in these parts. Thought I would share. Stone artifacts are tough seeing its a digging thing here. Hopefully I will come across more of that to share, I hope.

Love it!
 

Attachments

  • temp_2.webp
    temp_2.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0
Yes it is
 
Ooh, that's nice!

Could very well be older than Archaic. . . what were the circumstances of the recovery if I may ask? (sorry if I'm being too nosey, I like copper LOL)
 
Was looking for more of this and bam tanged knife. Found five tokens here that were dropped 6000 years later beside it lol.
 

Attachments

  • temp.webp
    temp.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Putting archaic copper under this category was a horrible idea by the the way. No offence to the person who assumed this. Being so rare and getting lost in manipulated chert thread, which are just as awesome. But not the same clearly, is no help to people interested in it .IMO.
 
Putting archaic copper under this category was a horrible idea by the the way. No offence to the person who assumed this. Being so rare and getting lost in manipulated chert thread, which are just as awesome. But not the same clearly, is no help to people interested in it .IMO.

I agree.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom