What's new

Are there any "Horse Brass" experts here?

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
3,983
Reaction score
2,246
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi I have a item that has been IDed as horse brass else where and was wondering. Do y'all think I should put its picture up here to hopefully get more information?
 
Never heard of it either, until now that is. But yeah, got to have a picture to know what you are talking about.
 
Not sure what happened
 
Last edited:
Hey guys sorry about that but for some screwed up reason every time I went to this post in browser it showed "Zero" post how the heck could that happen?? And a bit ago after seeing your post "Kreuger" in "Whats it" i went to the "general discussion" > "this post" nothing was there. Later I went back to main forum list saw on right side the post name in general > then saw an updated, go figure! Its a bit snippy in here for sure but I am trying to be understanding here tho, still this is frustrating...
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom