-=METAL=-
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2013
- Messages
- 295
- Reaction score
- 183
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F2
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
What's up guys,
Ok, got a couple of weird ones here. Now the first one I'm pretty sure is nothing, but the edge is what makes me want to make sure, take a look. Next one, what the hell is the deal with this rock? Is this the work of a plow? Next pics are of a pretty cool scraper, the material is nice, can someone tell me what it's made out of? It's from the MA/RI area. I really like the fact that the cortex is still showing. Then just for shiggles I'm including a pic of a broken point found the same day. I look forward to your responses, thanks in advance













Ok, got a couple of weird ones here. Now the first one I'm pretty sure is nothing, but the edge is what makes me want to make sure, take a look. Next one, what the hell is the deal with this rock? Is this the work of a plow? Next pics are of a pretty cool scraper, the material is nice, can someone tell me what it's made out of? It's from the MA/RI area. I really like the fact that the cortex is still showing. Then just for shiggles I'm including a pic of a broken point found the same day. I look forward to your responses, thanks in advance













Upvote
0
Any idea how long it takes to work the groove into the rock? It's unreal, I love surprises like that
Charl, I'll drop you an e-mail buddy. Also Charl, that is a scraper in pictures 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11, correct? Any idea on the material?







