NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 6, 2012 #1 Are turkey tails found in NC. And, if so, is this one, or a big morrow Mt. Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2012 #2 That's not a Turkeytail, I would say since it's from NC that it is a Morrow Mountain type.
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2012 #3 The Grim Reaper said: That's not a Turkeytail, I would say since it's from NC that it is a Morrow Mountain type. Click to expand... Nice call grim definitely Morrow mountain Johnathan Griswold
The Grim Reaper said: That's not a Turkeytail, I would say since it's from NC that it is a Morrow Mountain type. Click to expand... Nice call grim definitely Morrow mountain Johnathan Griswold
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Aug 7, 2012 Thread Owner #4 That was what I thought. Are Turkey tails in NC!
D dlos Sr. Member Joined Jul 12, 2011 Messages 269 Reaction score 137 Golden Thread 0 Aug 7, 2012 #5 100% Morrow Mountain!
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Aug 7, 2012 #6 To answer your question, no, I don't think Turkey tails are found in N.C. I could be wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me if I am. Strange material, may have led to the non typical looking base.
To answer your question, no, I don't think Turkey tails are found in N.C. I could be wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me if I am. Strange material, may have led to the non typical looking base.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2012 #7 I have never seen or heard of any Turkey Tails being found in NC.