chukers said:
why do my posts get hi-jacked in to a different subject? LOL
Because our topics are more interesting
Twisted One said:
spartacus53 said:
bluehunter1973, I think I'd be banned even before I signed up
You don't want to put Spartacus on a Sausage hunters forums, no matter how innocent it might be....still sounds like an alternative lifestyle club. I don't think Sparta can grasp politically correct he might not "appeal" to the people there.
You really have to admit that perhaps getting directed to a possible 'alternative lifestyle club' is too funny to pass by
Besides, everyone did stay on topic, including me for once and we did give you several alternatives to try
I even went as far to say just PM Jeff if you had any issues, but noooooooo, you had to put it here for us to see. All's fair once we see something
Good luck on cleaning up your pc and I would also be careful on any e-mails you send to friends until you get this issue resolved.. Otherwise you'll be be passing along your little friend to your contacts