What's new

Arggggg! Snow...

sibbley

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
5,136
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master, XP Deus 2, Deeptech Vista X, Nokta Makro Invenio Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This Tuesday is my last day of work for the rest of the year. Loads of time for detecting and now a fresh 5 inches of snow! :BangHead: I've got two new permissions to hit and a couple of possible cellar holes to check out for the township. Guess I'll need to take a snow shovel along.

Camera 1-20251214_075212.webp
Camera 1-20251214_075415.webp
 
Sibbley I do not quite understand this posting ? Are you REQUESTING MORE SNOW ? If so I will see if i can help you out and direct some to your place LOL I do not like it any more either !!!!!
'
 
Sibbley I do not quite understand this posting ? Are you REQUESTING MORE SNOW ? If so I will see if i can help you out and direct some to your place LOL I do not like it any more either !!!!!
'
Hell no, I don't need anymore snow! Keep it at your place. :laughing7:
 
What a beautiful shot when wakening up in the A.M. .... put another log on the fire and start making breakfast for my wife ! The tractor is in the barn with the Battery Tender keeping the charge up on the battery ! YEP it's going to be another gift from GOD !
 
WOW, that first picture would make a beautiful post card. I would think the frozen ground would be the biggest problem rather than the snow since it would be a booger to dig. But then, I'm from Florida and have never seen actual snow so what do I know.
 
Supposed to be high 40's the next couple days with an inch of rain on Friday. That should make a nice mess for me to detect in.
 
WOW, that first picture would make a beautiful post card. I would think the frozen ground would be the biggest problem rather than the snow since it would be a booger to dig. But then, I'm from Florida and have never seen actual snow so what do I know.
I don't think the ground is frozen beyond an inch or two.
 
I think this is the first year since I've been detecting that my end of year vacation time may be thwarted by snow. Hopefully it'll stay in the 40's through the rest of the year.
 
What a shame, it's seems you can't catch a break.
 
Wow, y'all got more snow than we got right now in the middle of the Rockies amongst the ski resorts! But, we will catch up I bet.
 
Wow, y'all got more snow than we got right now in the middle of the Rockies amongst the ski resorts! But, we will catch up I bet.
Check out Kamchatka Russia. The snow they're getting over there is insane 😳
 

Attachments

  • images (4).webp
    images (4).webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 57
Check out Kamchatka Russia. The snow they're getting over there is insane 😳
One probably would wait for the spring shovel for that mess.
 
WOW, I find snowy places beautiful since I live in Florida, but that is scary as hell.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom