D DanielFrew Full Member Joined May 31, 2015 Messages 101 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Dover, Ar Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #1 Came across these on a recent outing in Northwest Arkansas. Upvote 0
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 1, 2015 #2 I really like the one on the right. Are they personal finds?
D DanielFrew Full Member Joined May 31, 2015 Messages 101 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Dover, Ar Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Two I came across
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #4 How big is the one on the right?
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #5 Those are awesome! I don't think I've ever seen one quite like the one on the right, bet it was a thrill to find it.
Those are awesome! I don't think I've ever seen one quite like the one on the right, bet it was a thrill to find it.
D DanielFrew Full Member Joined May 31, 2015 Messages 101 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Dover, Ar Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 Thread Owner #6
D DanielFrew Full Member Joined May 31, 2015 Messages 101 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Dover, Ar Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 Thread Owner #7 3 1/8" x 1 3/4"
B bcarmack1 Jr. Member Joined May 17, 2015 Messages 52 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #8 In the Ozarks? I live in southwest Arkansas and I go as far north as Russellville the river valley area frequently
In the Ozarks? I live in southwest Arkansas and I go as far north as Russellville the river valley area frequently
D DanielFrew Full Member Joined May 31, 2015 Messages 101 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Dover, Ar Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2015 Thread Owner #9 I'm just north of Russellville.
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2015 #10 Nice!!