mikeraydj
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I went back to the high school this morning to do some more hunting. I pop a coin out of the grass, put it in my pouch. I stand up and there are 2 police officers standing behind me. They start giving me the third degree. They said someone called and said that I was tearing up the park. I told them I wasn't and they were free to inspect the whole field to find any evidence that I had done anything to the park. They agreed that I had done nothing wrong as they had been watching me the last 5 minutes. I told them if I wasn't being detained I would like to go back to metal detecting. They would not answer me. I asked again. Am I being detained? They still would not answer me. They said they wanted my ID. So I gave them my ID. It so happens last year I was given a citation for fishing in the wrong spot on the lake and I forgot about the fine.
So the officers said I was under arrest. So I was taken from the field in handcuffs and booked. I paid my fine and was released. I was so mad as soon as I was released I went back to that field and went back to detecting. I came away with clad and a silver ring, a silver St. Christopher medal, and a silver bead.


I am going back tomorrow, and the next day, until I have worked that whole High school. I hope I run into that jerk that called the cops.
So the officers said I was under arrest. So I was taken from the field in handcuffs and booked. I paid my fine and was released. I was so mad as soon as I was released I went back to that field and went back to detecting. I came away with clad and a silver ring, a silver St. Christopher medal, and a silver bead. 

I am going back tomorrow, and the next day, until I have worked that whole High school. I hope I run into that jerk that called the cops.
Right
Good Luck to you all the more. By the way, nice finds!
We are not criminals, law enforcement is going crazy around here.....
Arresting people for whatever they can get...
We are an asset not F%(#* criminals...
Our leaders need to GIVE us rights, not strip them !! 








