What's new

Arrogance in Native American Artifacts

My favorite phrase is "I don't know" that way I just can't be wrong. but when I am wrong, my husband writes it on the calendar. It's been a while. (of course he doesn't live here to see when I am wrong, otherwise my calender would be full)
 
Aside from the off topic posts here, I have noticed what the OP mentioned in several areas of this site. I dont come here near as often as I used to. Elitist attitudes have become a lot more prevalent. The reason I don't upgrade to a paying membership again.

The mods for the most part seem not to care about a post where someone is acting like a bully or ass, but they sure do clamp down on political stuff in no time flat. Now I don't care for politics, so this doesn't affect me, but watch one time when someone posts something political, watch how fast they deal with it. Then go to a thread where some real jackassery is going on and watch.....and watch....

I have seen people post something really awesome and a few were like "sweet find" and the like, but the majority, the jealous losers, feel the need to call the posters item fake, or speculate whether it was really found or not and so on. Nary a word is said.

This site used to be a daily stop for me. I have thick skin, internet jerks dont bother me, what bothers me is the lack of moderation. Moderate the hell out of anything even vaguely political, then let the people acting like douche bags keep on acting that way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom