What's new

Arrow head

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
1,091
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this detecting today was sitting on top of ground close to hole I pulled Indian head cent. Also a 1828 half cent close the Indian and half cent is in pic for comparison. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1417378211.708476.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1417378262.342209.webp
 
Upvote 0
Dang nice finds. Congrats
 
...once again metal detecting finds better points than when we try to!!!
 
Great finds that close together!!
 
...once again metal detecting finds better points than when we try to!!!

I couldn't miss this one it was in plain site. Lol
 
Lucky you! That's a big boy-- HH Yak
 
Thanks this is second one I've found this year detecting fields. I should look more often
 
Nice stemer point
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom