F fieldsjoe89 Jr. Member Joined Dec 27, 2014 Messages 84 Reaction score 183 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett GTI 1500,White's VX3, Tesoro Stingray Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2018 #1 Following suit to my post yesterday, this is the portion of my collection that was found in Alabama. I really enjoy all of the pottery I have been able to find since living in Alabama. Upvote 0
Following suit to my post yesterday, this is the portion of my collection that was found in Alabama. I really enjoy all of the pottery I have been able to find since living in Alabama.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2018 #2 Nice finds
Shorewalker Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2017 Messages 446 Reaction score 959 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia & Collier Cty FL 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 15, 2018 #3 Nice displays. I was thinking of doing a case of just pottery too.