T Tomawilder Tenderfoot Joined Feb 28, 2020 Messages 1 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2020 #1 Hello all! I found an arrowhead close to where I live here in Crozet, Virginia. I was hoping someone could tell me some more information about it. Many thanks! Tom Upvote 0
Hello all! I found an arrowhead close to where I live here in Crozet, Virginia. I was hoping someone could tell me some more information about it. Many thanks! Tom
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2020 #2 Looks like the Stem could be broke off and if that is the case it would be hard to tell what type it is. Would be good to have something in photo to know what size it is.
Looks like the Stem could be broke off and if that is the case it would be hard to tell what type it is. Would be good to have something in photo to know what size it is.
Huzzah! Sr. Member Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 350 Reaction score 608 Golden Thread 0 Location Old Virginny Detector(s) used AT MAX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2020 #3 Howdy neighbor. I think willjo is correct. Hard to tell what that could be. I've found many similar quartz pieces in Goochland and Louisa Co.
Howdy neighbor. I think willjo is correct. Hard to tell what that could be. I've found many similar quartz pieces in Goochland and Louisa Co.
MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other Feb 28, 2020 #4 The trouble is we can’t tell you if it’s a spear point, arrowhead or any other. Without that base it’s age (or time period ) is not identifiable. It seems well made though and I really like the quality of that quartz. Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
The trouble is we can’t tell you if it’s a spear point, arrowhead or any other. Without that base it’s age (or time period ) is not identifiable. It seems well made though and I really like the quality of that quartz.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 29, 2020 #5 Can you post up close pics of the bottom