arrowhead shop??

Bagman13

Apr 9, 2009
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero; Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
try the relic shack or caddo trading company....very reliable sources....don't waste your time w/ ebay....

Martingeetars

Dec 16, 2009
The south
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would try Artifactsguide.com they have a good store with plenty of affordable artifacts. Or Rivers of time .com both are good sites, but mainly focus on deep south artifacts!

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
BirdCloud said:

There are trustworthy dealers there. Wherever you buy, buy from someone who offers a generous return policy that provides you enough time to have an artifact examined by someone with lots of experience judging authenticity. On eBay you might want to buy from sellers who belong to the Authentic Artifact Collectors Association(AACA) or at least from a seller that offers a 30 day return policy. Be careful of things that look too good to be true for the price.

M

mikusek

If you are going to buy, buy from reputable sources and learn to tell genuine from reproductions. But it is more fun and gives greater satisfaction to find your own, and you know they are genuine, plus you know exactly where they were found.

bigrush828

Aug 7, 2010
Northwest Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are going to buy, buy from reputable sources and learn to tell genuine from reproductions. But it is more fun and gives greater satisfaction to find your own, and you know they are genuine, plus you know exactly where they were found.

agrred. I have been "burned" a few times, so I decided to pretty much stop buying points...although, there are certain circumstances where I may...but beware of fakes and modern re-knapping of ancient brokes...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread