danasaur Full Member Joined Aug 4, 2013 Messages 133 Reaction score 244 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Aug 1, 2014 #1 Glen and I are looking forward to the arrowhead show in Cartersville, Ga. Tomorrow! Lot to see and learn about. Hope to see you there. Upvote 0
Glen and I are looking forward to the arrowhead show in Cartersville, Ga. Tomorrow! Lot to see and learn about. Hope to see you there.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2014 #2 How'd the show go?
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2014 #3 The Grim Reaper said: How'd the show go? Click to expand... It ended up being a good turn out. One of the biggest people in the town had passed away 2 days prior to the show and most were paying their respects to the kind man. But over all there was a decent turn out. I forgot my camera so no pics.
The Grim Reaper said: How'd the show go? Click to expand... It ended up being a good turn out. One of the biggest people in the town had passed away 2 days prior to the show and most were paying their respects to the kind man. But over all there was a decent turn out. I forgot my camera so no pics.
F fongu Bronze Member Joined Mar 30, 2012 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 879 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2014 #4 I would have liked to attend this show. Too much to do around home, tho. Maybe next year.