Burdie Gold Member Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 5,591 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Kansas Detector(s) used Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2006 #1 I have some arrow heads that was passed down to me. Do they have any value? Below is a picture. Any information would be helpful. Thanks Burdie Attachments image1.webp 20.2 KB · Views: 387 Upvote 0
I have some arrow heads that was passed down to me. Do they have any value? Below is a picture. Any information would be helpful. Thanks Burdie
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2006 #2 Burdie, Nice collection...others will be able to ID them for you. All of my finds are sentimental value. HH River
Burdie, Nice collection...others will be able to ID them for you. All of my finds are sentimental value. HH River
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks May 25, 2006 #3 Thats a great collection Burdie and if they were handed down to you,that makes them even more special. Were they found in Kansas?
Thats a great collection Burdie and if they were handed down to you,that makes them even more special. Were they found in Kansas?
Burdie Gold Member Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 5,591 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Kansas Detector(s) used Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2006 Thread Owner #4 I have no idea where they came from. Kansas maybe. I am going to look for some myself one of these days. I just need someone to go with me. Hint hint. Burdie
I have no idea where they came from. Kansas maybe. I am going to look for some myself one of these days. I just need someone to go with me. Hint hint. Burdie