T TheTh3rd Sr. Member Joined Jun 24, 2014 Messages 349 Reaction score 137 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 2, 2014 #1 I live in SE Tennessee, and we have alot of iron ore and hematite around here. I know this is probably just a "rock" but thought I'd ask Upvote 0
I live in SE Tennessee, and we have alot of iron ore and hematite around here. I know this is probably just a "rock" but thought I'd ask
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Oct 2, 2014 #2 It's different alright, but nothing says modified or altered by man to me.
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Oct 3, 2014 #3 quito said: It's different alright, but nothing says modified or altered by man to me. Click to expand... i agree but it sure looks different
quito said: It's different alright, but nothing says modified or altered by man to me. Click to expand... i agree but it sure looks different