What's new

Artifact? Or cool triangular rock?

BrettCo124

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
900
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1519219364.622420.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1519219399.825784.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1519219459.415765.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1519219488.170387.webp

I’ve shown this photo earlier this week on Facebook but I just wanted Tnet’s opinion too, before it goes to the rock garden.

Thanks all.

BrettCo
 
Upvote 0
Nice rock. Mother Natures artwork.
 
Haha I thought so. Thanks!
 
Not so fast my friend. Seems to perfectly rounded and pointed. Coulda been part of an axe. Or war club.
 
Last edited:
My ears are wide open right now lol
 
i'd send those pics to somebody at a Univ.
 
That bottom is different but I think I would put it in the rock garden. One things for sure not a war club or axe if anything an awkward hammer stone
 
Looks like its a grainy stone if anything it could of been a rubbing stone of sorts but probably natural.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom