What's new

Artifact Show July 18th Cartersville GA

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already got a table reserved for my artifacts. If you are interested in coming I would be happy to meet you at the show. Last year it was a big hit lots of people attended. The tables go fast so send me a PM if you are interested or need directions to the show. I always give things away to the younger kids that like artifacts. I will be giving these away mostly broken tools and points but there are some whole pieces in this box. Hope to see some members and others attend, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC10593.webp
    SDC10593.webp
    666.2 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom