What's new

Artifact shows

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitled50.webp100_0613_resized-1_00.webp
Here is my Grandaughter getting a certificate for one of her finds. Also here is a flyer for an upcoming Peach State Archaeological society. Good place to meet fellow collectors and show your artifacts. The Athens Ga. show is from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm should be a nice event I have my table reservations already. Table reservations call Jim Maudsley 706-353-1792 or Don Schultz 706-549-6883.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Should be a good time for people in that area.
I hope those guys don't get any wacky phone calls in the middle of the night
 
Last edited:
Should be a good time for people in that area.
I hope those guys don't get any wacky phone calls in the middle of the night

I did the Swainsboro Arrowhead show in April and you have to put your number out there if you going to sponser a show.
 
I understand that just thinking about the fact this is an open forum and picked up by Google quite often
 
Sounds like it will be a great show to attend.
 
Good luck with the show and congrats to your granddaughter!
 
Hope you and your granddaughter have a great time at this show. I want to attend one of these shows first chance I get, but Athens is too far for me. They do have an artifact identification day at the state park in Cordele, Ga once or twice a year, but something always comes up.
 
Hope you and your granddaughter have a great time at this show. I want to attend one of these shows first chance I get, but Athens is too far for me. They do have an artifact identification day at the state park in Cordele, Ga once or twice a year, but something always comes up.

If you log on to the Peach State Archaeological society website you will se a listing of all the peach state shows and Son Anderson is having a show down that way soon. I would have to go over to the GON forum to tell you when. Donalsonville Ga. May 16.
 
I went to the Mounds Saturday and dropped Lloyd a gift off. The president was there instead of Lloyd. I sure hope he likes it :)
 
Thanks willjo. They have an artifact identification day at the veteran's park in Cordele, Ga in October. I'd love to be able to attend of of these shows and will check out this website.
 
About 2 weeks away
 
This weekend headed that way tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom