What's new

Artifact Shows

Bow Only

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2016
Messages
254
Reaction score
485
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only displayed artifacts at one show but I love to attend artifact shows. It's a great chance to talk, see, and learn. Here are a couple of pics of the only time I displayed a few points. I won the Best in Show plaque.
 

Attachments

  • Display D.webp
    Display D.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 118
  • show.webp
    show.webp
    50.3 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
Beautiful setup! Congratulations on winning Best in show plaque. You have a lot of sick finds being showcased right there!!
 
Man that's Great!! Looks like you have enough to have a one man show!
 
Fantastic display, to move those would be like moving day. I agree artifact shows are grate.
 
Wonderful collection! Is all that white Burlington?
 
Awesome set up Bow. Those are some very fine looking pieces in those trays.
 
Wonderful collection! Is all that white Burlington?

No, mostly coastal chert but there are a few different kinds mixed in.
 
So that is just a few to you.....Wow what a display that is.....Wonderful!!!
 
Awe inspiring collection! I have to check for shows in my area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom