M mogi Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2016 Messages 374 Reaction score 526 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 12, 2017 #1 Opinions please? Found today at Mill Creek. Last edited: Jan 12, 2017 Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 15, 2017 #21 I agree, the flaking isn't right for an Eden. They always have very fine flaking on them. I'd say that's a Nebo Hill or a Sedalia.
I agree, the flaking isn't right for an Eden. They always have very fine flaking on them. I'd say that's a Nebo Hill or a Sedalia.
M mogi Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2016 Messages 374 Reaction score 526 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 15, 2017 Thread Owner #22 The Grim Reaper said: I agree, the flaking isn't right for an Eden. They always have very fine flaking on them. I'd say that's a Nebo Hill or a Sedalia. Click to expand... More like this guy's?
The Grim Reaper said: I agree, the flaking isn't right for an Eden. They always have very fine flaking on them. I'd say that's a Nebo Hill or a Sedalia. Click to expand... More like this guy's?
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 15, 2017 #23 Wow, that thing is thin !!!! Nice.
mn9000 Full Member Joined Oct 10, 2016 Messages 199 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2017 #24 Mogi have you passed a metal detector over the artifact by chance? If you get a hit on it, that might somewhat solve the mystery.
Mogi have you passed a metal detector over the artifact by chance? If you get a hit on it, that might somewhat solve the mystery.