OU812 Jr. Member Joined Nov 19, 2014 Messages 96 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Jan 4, 2015 Thread Owner #1 The artist name is "Gus Scott" I will post a pic of the painting as soon as I can sorry.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,995 Reaction score 28,640 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 4, 2015 #2 A "Gus Scott" works are all over the Net. Whether or not it's 'your' Gus Scott, still needs TBD. Yes, need pic to move forward;looking forward to seeing it. Don.....
A "Gus Scott" works are all over the Net. Whether or not it's 'your' Gus Scott, still needs TBD. Yes, need pic to move forward;looking forward to seeing it. Don.....
OU812 Jr. Member Joined Nov 19, 2014 Messages 96 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Jan 10, 2015 Thread Owner #3 I will have a pic in a day or two, thank you very much!!