What's new

Artwork ID needed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I ran across this on at an estate sale and paid 10.00 for it. I can't find any info on the artist...Any Help is appreciated


1864 President of Confederacy

#15 of 500

Jim ? Atlanta?
 

Attachments

  • 2011-12-20 003.webp
    2011-12-20 003.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 994
  • 2011-12-20 004.webp
    2011-12-20 004.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 987
  • 2011-12-20 005.webp
    2011-12-20 005.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 2011-12-21 001.webp
    2011-12-21 001.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 805
Tried looking for the print on Google, no luck so far, so no help on that part. But I love the print, and would have gladly paid $10.00 for it. Deo Vindice Latin for "With God our Vindicator" motto of the Confederacy.

Mike
USAF Retired
 
Upvote 0
NOLA_Ken said:
looks like the last name is Haken, or Hakes to me, but I can't find anything online for either......
Very close! Jon Haber

haber charcoals.webp

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom