T tw656 Hero Member Joined Jan 13, 2007 Messages 735 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Jun 14, 2007 #1 Pretty fine box today: 46 40% 9 1964's 13 Bens 6 Walkers No outstanding dates that I noticed Ill have to examine them closer. Also, a 1913 India Rupee (.34 oz Silver) and a 1988 P that looks chrome plated or something. Attachments 615.webp 36.4 KB · Views: 281 6152.webp 49.2 KB · Views: 266 Upvote 0
Pretty fine box today: 46 40% 9 1964's 13 Bens 6 Walkers No outstanding dates that I noticed Ill have to examine them closer. Also, a 1913 India Rupee (.34 oz Silver) and a 1988 P that looks chrome plated or something.
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2007 #2 That's a great box! Congrats on that one!!
fiatboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 28, 2007 Messages 1,305 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Jun 14, 2007 #3 Fantastic finds! Nice rupee. That's a new one to me.
Chicago Ron Hero Member Joined Apr 12, 2005 Messages 608 Reaction score 172 Golden Thread 0 Location In the Lake in Chicago Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2007 #4 Nice box!!
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2007 #5 SWEEEEET!!!
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2007 #6 Geezem TW......excellent box!! That is a nice count on the Ben's and Ladies. Also, a great ratio TW.....congrats to you on a very sweet box! Keep em coming.........
Geezem TW......excellent box!! That is a nice count on the Ben's and Ladies. Also, a great ratio TW.....congrats to you on a very sweet box! Keep em coming.........
Sheldius Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 751 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Bronx, NY Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2007 #7 I love getting foreign silver coins. Kind of make me feel international. Nice haul, I hope my first bag is "half" as good. HH.
I love getting foreign silver coins. Kind of make me feel international. Nice haul, I hope my first bag is "half" as good. HH.
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT Jun 14, 2007 #8 Yeah I really am liking that Rupee, great box!