What's new

Asap!

chip12977

Full Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Duncansville,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Whites PI Dual Field
Fisher f2 - sold
Whites DFX 300 - sold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anyone have a stealth 720 scoop just laying around collecting dust that they want to sell? I have been looking for over a month now and I can't find one, I put an ad in the wanted section, I've called sunspot and pretty much begged them to get me one out before I go to the beach August 9th, you would think that they could through one together, I've only called them just about once week, countless emails, etc.
So here I am, desperately looking for a 720, if you got one let me know your price shipped I need it before the 9th

Admin please don't move this to the wanted section, I've tried that area.

Thanks chip
 
Upvote 0
Chip, Sunspot Stealth 720i is only an improvement on the Classic and standard Stealth. Surely one of them will do till you get your hands on a 720i. The major difference is the angled handle and foot brace. The Classic has a ninety degree handle and works well for me. It is the best scoop made and Chuck must be behind on production as making scoops is not their main business. 720 stealth.webpBack of 720.webpMy Pictures from flash Dr. Chris 018.webpHere is one of my scoops with an earring stud in front of the magnets.
 
Buzzlightbeer has one for sale or trade. I would also consider RTG 6" aluminum with SS tip for $135. I'm loving mine. Add a grab handle for $10. That's the mini in photo next to it.
 

Attachments

  • image-1445781680.webp
    image-1445781680.webp
    151.2 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Sandman what are you using to keep those magnets in place?
 
Tried that ron, I was told they are redesigning the 720, was told I'm at top of the list, but they are not expected for another 4 weeks
I wonder what the redesign is...Ive got a 720Ii.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom