What's new

Asking

Myth legend

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lost in space
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector, now an At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I been wondering how to properly ask lets say farmer could I metal detect on their property. Without having to worry about hearing a (Shotgun) sound. Any advice?:hello2:
 
If you present yourself well and don't act like a criminal I think most farmers would be cool with you hunting their fields. Tell them you'll haul out all the iron that would potentially damage their machinery and puncture tires. I doubt any weapons will get pointed at you.
 
Be yourself, be up front, be brief, listen carefully. Good Luck!:occasion14:
 
Farmers are great people, take the above advice and you should have no problem.

Oh yeah, stay out of planted fields, of course.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom