What's new

Assassinated franklin +LC

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
don't you hate when you get an Assassinated franklin? and cents in your half's? Well not really a dead franklin is better then a live clad.. and the cents and misc, I got in there you be the judge. 2 franklins 18 40% and the misc coppers

update bank closed today (monday) will go back tuesday to check on .05/.25 coins.
 

Attachments

  • misc 2.webp
    misc 2.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 896
  • cents.webp
    cents.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 886
  • dead franklin.webp
    dead franklin.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 879
  • misc.webp
    misc.webp
    48 KB · Views: 884
Upvote 0
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

I'd be more happy with the 3 Lg cents then the Assassinated Franklin Nice finds!!!
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

Whoa! Were those in rolls from a box or in a bag?
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

DFX DAVE in M.D. said:
Nice assortment of finds. I have not got any foreign coins yet in my halves.

Have gotten 4 of them Big Brittish Cents, oldest 1906 newest 1962, and a Phillipine 50 Centavos 1964, Silver too.
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

Lucky for you, whoever dumped those largies probably thought they were foreign. Sweet!
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I've gotten them with holes too. better than clad
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

I'd love to find a LC CRHing!! Awesome score!!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

found the british lc before but never a us LC. id love to get one though
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

Man, what a great score! :headbang: :headbang: Big congrats.
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

Wow, those large cents are awesome. They could be a once in a lifetime find!!

nice

ows
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

Wow - very nice. Those large cents are worth at least $20 a piece. That is a good surprise.

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

obsessedwithsilver said:
Wow, those large cents are awesome. They could be a once in a lifetime find!!

nice

ows

I agree. I think that is a GOOD score.
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

obsessedwithsilver said:
Wow, those large cents are awesome. They could be a once in a lifetime find!!

nice

ows

I agree I only wish I had not had to pay 50x face value for them.. (they took the place of a half dollar) but then again I would gladly pay $0.50 for each.
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

snappy said:
obsessedwithsilver said:
Wow, those large cents are awesome. They could be a once in a lifetime find!!

nice

ows

I agree I only wish I had not had to pay 50x face value for them.. (they took the place of a half dollar) but then again I would gladly pay $0.50 for each.

If it will make you feel any better, I'll pay you 100x face for them. :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

This is the first time I have ever heard of anyone getting a LC with halves, let a lone 3 of them. Awsome find. Love the British penny too. I really would like to find one of those.
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

Are you kidding me !! :o

That's insane !! :o

You found LC's that are not dug and in descent shape. In a freeking bank bag? ???

Wholly Crap, great job !! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

The holed Franklin is cool too. :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D
 
Re: Assassinated franklin +misc

I got 3 bags Friday .01, .10, .50 will be going back Monday to see if they have the .05 and .25 with the goodies in the other 3 I can hope....

The dimes gave 12 silver and the 1963 six pence (Brit I think)
cents gave up 2 key dates + 10 steel + about 300 common date wheats
here is hopping Monday is good.
 
snappy said:
I got 3 bags Friday .01, .10, .50 will be going back Monday to see if they have the .05 and .25 with the goodies in the other 3 I can hope....

The dimes gave 12 silver and the 1963 six pence (Brit I think)
cents gave up 2 key dates + 10 steel + about 300 common date wheats
here is hopping Monday is good.

Good Luck!

All banks around here are closed today. I am going through CRH withdraw...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom