At least I didnt say "Give it up buttercup!"

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At least I didn't say "Give it up buttercup!"

Hi everyone, happy wednesday! I hope your all having a good day, with lots of great finds and fun. Chug had to work today, only a partial day though, as I had an appointment with my cardiologist, and cannot drive, so bonus time with Chug!
hello2.gif

You all know how Chug finds things once in awhile where he works, sometimes he brings home some good stuff, we have a collection of costume jewlery that is growing by leaps and bounds, some is collectable!
laughing7.gif
He loves to surprise me when he gets home, and today he got lucky! First he hands me this, DSCF3098.JPG I love it, I have been trying to figure out how to make feather earrings, now I can learn by this one.
icon_thumleft.gif
Then he asked if I have been good, of course I have! I'm always good......... I'm a redhead!
laughing7.gif
He leaned over to give me a hug, and I saw a ring on one of his fingers, where he doesn't usually wear one. After trying for several minutes, he FINALLY showed me, after showing my son first!??? He just didn't find a ring today, he found............ DSCF3100.JPG DSCF3102.JPG DSCF3116.JPG 14 kt with 6 diamonds! This is Chug's first gold of this year, and from this apt complex! He has been at this complex for almost 3 years, and he never found gold til today!
hello2.gif
It makes it all worth it in the end! Chug says since I already got some new rings for our anniversary, this one is his, funny thing is, it fits both of us, my thumb, and his pinky!
laughing7.gif
So we will take turns wearing it.
icon_thumright.gif
laughing7.gif

Thanks for reading you all, take care, stay safe, and HH! Red
hello.gif

Upvote 5
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Because of Selective Hearing All I Heard Was "Give it up Buttercup!!!" I Did not Hear The "At least I didn't say Part" But I did Hear the Last part And Did Not Release to Gold Until I Got My Reward!!! One Kiss From A Hot Redhead!!! Chug

Last edited:

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Chug on the great ring. Red, I think it was you that was under the weather a few weeks back? If so, I hope you are on the mend and back out hunting with Chug.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats Chug on the great ring. Red, I think it was you that was under the weather a few weeks back? If so, I hope you are on the mend and back out hunting with Chug.

Yes it was me, I had 2 heart attacks, and my diabetes messed up so bad that it helped, plus I had the flu too. I'm doing better now, saw the cardiologist today, found out the second attack was supposed to be a big one, but because I was in the hospital at the time, it saved my life! My heart was only at 45% when the stents were put in, and my kidney surgery has been put off for at least 6 months, until I'm stronger. Thank goodness I'm still here, there is so much more to do and see, and someone has to stick around and keep Chug in line. Love you Chug!:laughing7: We celebrated our 18th anniversary while I was in the hospital, but next year I'm staying home, I owe Chug a lasagne dinner!:icon_thumright: Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This Find Is On A 30 day Hold!!, Checked at work today and The name Ingraved inside Matched up with the Residents that Moved out!!! No fowarding adress given so a Notice was Mailed Out today to the last Known address where the Moved out of, So Red is Going to be The Gold Keeper Until We Get Or Dont Get a Response Chug

In these Days and Times Your Have to Be Careful!!!! dot your I's And Cross your T's Or Fingers

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any one notice our New Detectors Names, Yes we name them!!! Reds Is Buttercup Ace 250 Chugs is Give It Up AT Pro LOL Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread